We 7/22/26- Eye Appointment: 1145am, west campus 6th St.
We 7/22/26- Eye appointment: 1145am, west campus 6th St.
740am (GB: 6/ Red Congolese). 830am (4-B: Cat Piss). 110pm (GB: 6/ Red Congolese). 535pm (GB: 6/ Red Congolese). 830pm (GB: Red Congolese).
Up 635am: Partly cloudy and much cooler with temps only to mid 70's. The windows are open!
9am: Next door a black pickup with a trailer pulled into the driveway at the abandoned house. When I looked again, ten minutes later, it was gone. I don't even know if they were picking up or dropping off. {Late I noticed that they left the trailer back by the garage}.
Watched 'SHE SAID' (Netflix). It's about the Harvey Weinstein affair and concerns the two New York Times reporters who broke the story. This kicked off the 'Me Too Movement', but that phrase is never mentioned. The story has nothing to do with a 'sex island' or 'wild parties', but examines how the corporation allowed (encouraged?) Weinstein's assaults by essentially just buying off anyone who complained. Weinstein could get away with it because within the company there existed a systemic process that was overtly covering for their CEO. The policy was to pay off the victims and then make them sign ironclad NDA's; with Zoe Kazan, Carey Mulligan, Patricia Clarkson. "74" Metascore and I would go to "84". VARIETY: "...absorbing movie, one that sticks intriguingly close to the nuts and bolts of what reporters do."
Watched a 'BREAKING NEWS'- Tim Dillon talks about JD Vance and how drones are kind of like when machine guns were introduced during WWI.
11am: The PC is 'Off' and preparing for an eye exam. I don't know what I'll do when I leave. It depends on how well I can see. One option is to walk to the library and pick up the book on Kim Gordon and the DVDs of 'MOSQUITO COAST' and '10'. Or, I'll drive home and head to Planet Fitness or do both options.
1115: To the eye doctor (west campus 6th St.). I asked for the copay receipt and the clerk said one routine checkup per year, but if he requests more visits they are covered. Home 1245pm. Very bright, but no problem. Will send request for $40 copay when I visit Planet Fitness today.
120pm: dropped off YSA: To Planet Fitness...45"Cross, 45"Treadmill, 20"Recumbent Bike, 25"Cross...TWO HOURS AND 15 MINUTES; watched movie 'FAST CHARLIE' (Netflix)- Gang problems in Biloxi; very average & based on a novel called 'GUN MONKEYS'. "65" Metascore and I would go to "78"; with Pierce Brosnan, James Caan; more 'BAD THOUGHTS'(Netflix).
Reading 'A RIP IN HEAVEN'.
540pm: In the tub with 'A RIP IN HEAVEN' and listening to CLASH- 'Sandinista'; CAPTAIN BEYOND Playlist.
Began RYAN HAMILTON on 'WE MIGHT BE DRUNK' and watched a 17" YouTube video about Rick Derringer.
Began 'SUMMER '36' (Netflix). I watched the first episode and it looks good. Set in Nice, on the French Riviera and it's kind of a 'soap opera among of the rich & influential' and Hitler is only a headline in a newspaper.
****
Watch 'NIGHTMARES & DREAMS' (Netflix)
"Two Little Hitlers"..."Bowing and squatting, running after tidbits, Bobbing and squinting just like a nitwit".
Visit Hyundai for theft protection software
Ask AI Mode- strong lax
Ask AI Mode about 'elderly care preparations'
Put 'Cheese Stands' onto memory sticks.
Buy area rug downstairs- 3 ft X 8 ft / standing lamp (LR)/ plastic drain cap (front lawn)/ hat
Put 'GIRL IN A BAND' memoir of Kim Gordon on hold at the library
'LOSER' & 'THE RESTRAINT' (2008- Australia) on Tubi
Get books Ishiguro & Forster
***
Take out as an eBook from the library: 'BLOOD, BONE, AND MARROW' a biography of Harry Crews.
MAFIA MOST WANTED
Blood clotting disease- Factor V Leiden Ryan Sickler
Make an appointment with Dax for 2027
Call Green 'anti-theft software'/ Hook Google Maps
diamond cbd.com- How do their disposable vapes work?
Use 'Binge Pass' at Hoopla
resulthunter.com
***
Watch 'MY BROOKLYN' (Kanopy).
Watch 'TWILIGHT' {'SZURKULI'} by Gyorgy Feher on Kanopy.
Tighten chair- Allen wrench?
***
Bolt AI
Borrow eBook 'PROJECT HAIL MARY' Andy Weir
Val Mcdermid- Scottish crime author
***
Esporta (217) 801-9007: the guy said that it depended on how many people were in the club and using the Wi-Fi. Nobody has considered beefing up the signal.
***
'ALL THINGS FAIR' (Tubi)
Borrow 'QUICKSILVER' by Neal Stephenson from Lincoln Library
Check Ancestry
Sa 2/15/25- EMT'S & Next Door {old lady}
Begin 'CITY OF SHADOWS' (Netflix).
"Writing is rewriting"
ZOROASTRIANISM- 'Zaw-rw-a-stre-uh-ni-zm'
"Happiness is to continue to desire what we already have"....St. Augustine
"One trillion seconds is 31,700 years. One billion seconds is 31 and a half years and a million seconds is only 11 and a half days."
Comments
Post a Comment