Fr 8/14/26

 Fr 8/14/26

750am (GB: 5/ Green Crack). 835am (4-B: Red Congolese). 1215pm (GB: 5/ Red Congolese). 540pm (GB: 6/ Red Congolese). 820pm (GB: 5/ Green Crack). 

Up 645am: Mostly cloudy, hot & humid with temps to about 90 and morning showers; a 'Heat Advisory' in effect until Monday. 

AI Mode was not in the address bar & I got it back somewhat. And, the coffee maker stopped working. 

I took a blue pill laxative and a 'gentle' tablet and got relief, but this shouldn't be necessary. When the Martinek's office calls I'll tell them that I need 'the next step'.

***850am: I got a call from the nurse at Martinek's office. Made an appointment with Dr. Martinek on Tuesday at 440pm. 

Watched 'THE LAST HOUSE' (Netflix). It's the cracked & silly tale of an alien invasion that brings a family closer together. A Seattle couple with their son and daughter are 'sealed' into their suburban home by a mysterious and sentient rain. Their imprisonment lasts for years, but Dad's an engineer, so he teaches the family some 'chimney fishing' to keep them alive. In the end, dad spares the life of one of the aliens (were they actually deep sea creatures?) and to express their gratitude, the aliens let them leave the area on a boat named 'Seas The Day'. This might be the most ridiculous premise for a movie that I've ever seen. "42" Metascore and I would go to "68".

1125am: I ordered a new kind of coffee maker; one cup at a time up  to 14 oz & brews in sixty seconds; $22 and delivered tomorrow.  

More 'INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE' (Netflix). I shut it down 18 minutes into episode #4. The general concept is from Anne's story of Lestat, Louis, & Claudia , but the tone and theme seem much more like her son, Christopher Rice. He's a popular author and one of the icons of Queen Fiction.  

1155am: The PC is 'Off' and the rain is beginning to clear and time to head out to Planet Fitness.  

1215pm: To Planet Fitness...45"Cross, 45"Treadmill, 20"Recumbent Bike, 25"Cross...TWO HOURS AND q5 MINUTES; began 'LORD OF THE FLIES' (Netflix)- I'm familiar with the themes, but not feeling this production; watched a '48 HOURS' (Netflix)- A woman is fatally shot and her date is mortally wounded in Farmersville, Illinois. The killer lived in Troy; a 'LAST WEEK TONIGHT'- Feral pigs in the USA; IAN & JORDAN on 'SOMETHINGS BURNING'.

Reading PK DICK & HERMAN HESS

Ordered a table cloth for the kitchen table; $12.00 Amazon. 

545pm:  In the tub with 'I HOPE I SHALL ARRIVE SOON' and listening to DOORS Playlist; DOVES Playlist; PAT TRAVERS- 'Black Pearl' / 'Crash & Burn'.

More of JORDAN & IAN on 'SOMETHING'S BURNING'.

More 'MY DAUGHTER'S FATHER' (Netflix). A couple offer the male digital sex worker $10,000 Mexican dollars per orgasm. This is approximately $584.000 usd. I shut it down 15 minutes into episode #5. 

***820pm: Request for a restart and it only took a few moments, but no discernible difference in performance or addition of new features.  

****

'IN THE MUD' (Netflix)

watch 'TRIANGLE OF SADNESS' (Kanopy)

BROTHERHOOD (Netflix)

Make Google Maps read directions

************

AMERICA OUR DEFINING HOURS (Netflix).

WORST EX EVER (Netflix).

*****

Watch 'NIGHTMARES & DREAMS' (Netflix)

"Two Little Hitlers"..."Bowing and squatting, running after tidbits, Bobbing and squinting just like a nitwit".

Visit Hyundai for theft protection software

Ask AI Mode- strong lax

Ask AI Mode about 'elderly care preparations'

Put 'Cheese Stands' onto memory sticks.

Buy area rug downstairs- 3 ft X 8 ft / standing lamp (LR)/ plastic drain cap (front lawn)/ hat/ tablecloth

Put 'GIRL IN A BAND' memoir of Kim Gordon on hold at the library

'LOSER' & 'THE RESTRAINT' (2008- Australia) on Tubi

Get books Ishiguro & Forster

***

Morris Levy 'The Octopus' Roulette Records

Take out as an eBook from the library:  'BLOOD, BONE, AND MARROW' a biography of Harry Crews.

MAFIA MOST WANTED

Blood clotting disease- Factor V Leiden   Ryan Sickler

Make an appointment with Dax for 2027

Call Green 'anti-theft software'/ Hook Google Maps

diamond cbd.com- How do their disposable vapes work?

Use 'Binge Pass' at Hoopla

resulthunter.com

***

Watch 'MY BROOKLYN' (Kanopy).

Watch 'TWILIGHT' {'SZURKULI'} by Gyorgy Feher on Kanopy.

 Tighten chair- Allen wrench?

***

Bolt AI

Borrow eBook  'PROJECT HAIL MARY' Andy Weir

Val Mcdermid- Scottish crime author

***

Esporta  (217) 801-9007: the guy said that it depended on how many people were in the club and using the Wi-Fi. Nobody has considered beefing up the signal.

***

'ALL THINGS FAIR' (Tubi)

Borrow 'QUICKSILVER' by Neal Stephenson from Lincoln Library

Check Ancestry

Sa 2/15/25- EMT'S & Next Door {old lady}

Begin 'CITY OF SHADOWS' (Netflix).

"Writing is rewriting"

ZOROASTRIANISM- 'Zaw-rw-a-stre-uh-ni-zm'

"Happiness is to continue to desire what we already have"....St. Augustine

"One trillion seconds is 31,700 years. One billion seconds is 31 and a half years and a million seconds is only 11 and a half days."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fr 10/3/25- Brandenburgs/ Gummy

Th 10/2/25- WYNK

Tu 9/30/25- Flu Shot/ COVID/ Gummy