Sa 8/15/26

 Sa 8/15/26

766am (GB: 4/ Green Crack). 225pm (GB: 5/ Green Crack). 540pm (GB: 5/ Red Congolese). 820pm (GB: 5/ Green Crack). 

630am: The blue pill & 'gentle' pill worked well. Up 7am: Random storms all morning, then cloudy & sweltering with temps almost to 90. 

I did a restart just after I opened the internet, and then twenty minutes after I started working I got a 'restart' prompt.  

I filled out most of the 'pre-visit' forms for the doctor appointment on Tuesday, and the rest I will do in person. 

Watched 'THE BEACH HOUSE MURDERS' (Netflix). A female writer is harassed by the men in her life. She splits to a Malibu beach house and three men end up dead. The story was so ridiculous that a seven year old wouldn't buy into it. I gave it 'one thumb down'. Filmed in greater Los Angeles and along the Malibu Coastline.

945am: The PC is 'Off' and preparing for a trip to Plains.

10am & arrived 1025am-To Pleasant Plains...Joe left about noon to mow the lawn at Red Oak. Janny slept through most of the visit. I got a weak hello and that was about it. Melissa's baby sitter who lived on South State arrived with her husband & 2 year old son. They didn't rouse Janny. I spent the time reading on my phone while she snored. Melissa said she has lost a lot of ground since she saw the nurses yesterday.  Moving her legs & arm took its toll. Melissa said she would call if her condition changes on Sunday & I'll be back on Monday. I left at 115pm. 

Stopped at FitClub & got the wifi password & home by 140pm. 

230pm: FIVE MILES AT 4.1 PACE AND ZERO SLANT;  watched a episode of 'COUNTDOWN TO MURDER'- An alcoholic teen tortures a woman to death and then kills her dad; finished 'GLORIAVALE' (Amazon Prime)- A devout Christian community in New Zealand pretend it's still the 19th century. Janny's ideal lifestyle? 

545pm: In the tub with 'I HOPE I SHALL ARRIVE SOON' and listening to DREAM THEATER- 'Images & Words'; DRIVE-BY TRUCKERS Playlist/ 'Live at Plan 9'.

Finished BRIAN REDBAN on 'ARE YOU GARBAGE?' and a 33" YouTube video about 'THE HISTORY OF HEROIN'.

More 'YOUR DAUGHTER'S FATHER' (Netflix). I shut it down 4 minutes into episode #7. This is a truly superior soap opera; it's so well written the actors are free to 'ham it up' and it still seems 'real'.   

****

'IN THE MUD' (Netflix)

watch 'TRIANGLE OF SADNESS' (Kanopy)

BROTHERHOOD (Netflix)

Make Google Maps read directions

************

AMERICA OUR DEFINING HOURS (Netflix).

WORST EX EVER (Netflix).

*****

Watch 'NIGHTMARES & DREAMS' (Netflix)

"Two Little Hitlers"..."Bowing and squatting, running after tidbits, Bobbing and squinting just like a nitwit".

Visit Hyundai for theft protection software

Ask AI Mode- strong lax

Ask AI Mode about 'elderly care preparations'

Put 'Cheese Stands' onto memory sticks.

Buy area rug downstairs- 3 ft X 8 ft / standing lamp (LR)/ plastic drain cap (front lawn)/ hat/ tablecloth

Put 'GIRL IN A BAND' memoir of Kim Gordon on hold at the library

'LOSER' & 'THE RESTRAINT' (2008- Australia) on Tubi

Get books Ishiguro & Forster

***

Morris Levy 'The Octopus' Roulette Records

Take out as an eBook from the library:  'BLOOD, BONE, AND MARROW' a biography of Harry Crews.

MAFIA MOST WANTED

Blood clotting disease- Factor V Leiden   Ryan Sickler

Make an appointment with Dax for 2027

Call Green 'anti-theft software'/ Hook Google Maps

diamond cbd.com- How do their disposable vapes work?

Use 'Binge Pass' at Hoopla

resulthunter.com

***

Watch 'MY BROOKLYN' (Kanopy).

Watch 'TWILIGHT' {'SZURKULI'} by Gyorgy Feher on Kanopy.

 Tighten chair- Allen wrench?

***

Bolt AI

Borrow eBook  'PROJECT HAIL MARY' Andy Weir

Val Mcdermid- Scottish crime author

***

Esporta  (217) 801-9007: the guy said that it depended on how many people were in the club and using the Wi-Fi. Nobody has considered beefing up the signal.

***

'ALL THINGS FAIR' (Tubi)

Borrow 'QUICKSILVER' by Neal Stephenson from Lincoln Library

Check Ancestry

Sa 2/15/25- EMT'S & Next Door {old lady}

Begin 'CITY OF SHADOWS' (Netflix).

"Writing is rewriting"

ZOROASTRIANISM- 'Zaw-rw-a-stre-uh-ni-zm'

"Happiness is to continue to desire what we already have"....St. Augustine

"One trillion seconds is 31,700 years. One billion seconds is 31 and a half years and a million seconds is only 11 and a half days."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fr 10/3/25- Brandenburgs/ Gummy

Th 10/2/25- WYNK

Tu 9/30/25- Flu Shot/ COVID/ Gummy