Th 8/13/26

 Th 8/13/26

725am (GB: 5/ Green Crack). 255pm (GB: 5/ Red Congolese). 540pm (GB: 5/ Red Congolese). 830pm (GB: 5/ Green Crack). 

6am: a dose of Miralax and up 645am: Humid & cloudy with temps to 90 and a thunderstorm is always possible. Even more heat and humidity for the weekend.

There was no mention of last night's outage at Xfinity. Why would they tell me that it would be restored at 435am?

Watched 'INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE' (Netflix). The AMC version makes it all about the gay relationship between Louis and Lestat and the racist attitudes {Jim Crow} in early 20th century New Orleans. Anne Rice and her son did not OK the final project and Anne died before they finished and she never saw the final product. And, in the novel the character of Louis was not a black man. The series is set in Storyville in the early 20th century and the novel was set in Louisiana during the 18th century. Both the series (100% more references) and the book have elements of a gay romance. 

Constipation is a big issue and the Miralax didn't work and very minor relief and I'm going to have to leave soon. {No gut problems while at Pleasant Plains}

1010am: The PC is 'Off' and preparing for a visit to Pleasant Plains.

1020am- 145pm Pleasant Plains...1015am: I called Joe and he suggested that I come out an hour because she had 'visitors'. I said that I'd go now and hang out with him. She had a visit from Dan Brown (a teacher at Calvary) and his wife. Joe and I talked at their kitchen table and occasionally went in to see Janny and her friends. The kids and Jamie were in Decatur. Joe needed to pay the guy that did the shower stall installation.  Jamie dropped off the check in the guy's mailbox and then Jamie and the kids were going to stop at a Decatur 'pool/ swimming/ slides' center. It was closed and only open on the weekends. When they got home the kids were in the living room watching Jurassic Park. Janny was sleeping  most of the time and I really said very little to her and Melissa was at work. 

I stopped at FitClub West on the way home to make sure that my card still worked. I have an email to download the FitClub app. I forgot to have them hook up the wifi on my phone.  

3pm: FIVE MILES AT 4.1 PACE AND ZERO SLANT; finished 'CHARLES MANSON TAPES (Netflix); an episode of 'SOUTHLAND' (Netflix). 

Reading PK DICK anthology 

545pm: In the tub with 'I HOPE I SHALL ARRIVE SOON' and listening to DONALD FAGEN Playlist; DIXIE DREGS- 'The Millennium Collection.

Watched a 45" YouTube video about IGGY POP.

More 'My Daughter's Father' (Netflix). Some of the series was shot in Tulum, Mexico which is in the far southeastern part of the country; about 80 miles south of Cancun along the coast. I shut it down 32 minutes into episode #3.    

****

Pay the card

'IN THE MUD' (Netflix)

watch 'TRIANGLE OF SADNESS' (Kanopy)

BROTHERHOOD (Netflix)

Make Google Maps read directions

************

AMERICA OUR DEFINING HOURS (Netflix).

WORST EX EVER (Netflix).

*****

Watch 'NIGHTMARES & DREAMS' (Netflix)

"Two Little Hitlers"..."Bowing and squatting, running after tidbits, Bobbing and squinting just like a nitwit".

Visit Hyundai for theft protection software

Ask AI Mode- strong lax

Ask AI Mode about 'elderly care preparations'

Put 'Cheese Stands' onto memory sticks.

Buy area rug downstairs- 3 ft X 8 ft / standing lamp (LR)/ plastic drain cap (front lawn)/ hat/ tablecloth

Put 'GIRL IN A BAND' memoir of Kim Gordon on hold at the library

'LOSER' & 'THE RESTRAINT' (2008- Australia) on Tubi

Get books Ishiguro & Forster

***

Morris Levy 'The Octopus' Roulette Records

Take out as an eBook from the library:  'BLOOD, BONE, AND MARROW' a biography of Harry Crews.

MAFIA MOST WANTED

Blood clotting disease- Factor V Leiden   Ryan Sickler

Make an appointment with Dax for 2027

Call Green 'anti-theft software'/ Hook Google Maps

diamond cbd.com- How do their disposable vapes work?

Use 'Binge Pass' at Hoopla

resulthunter.com

***

Watch 'MY BROOKLYN' (Kanopy).

Watch 'TWILIGHT' {'SZURKULI'} by Gyorgy Feher on Kanopy.

 Tighten chair- Allen wrench?

***

Bolt AI

Borrow eBook  'PROJECT HAIL MARY' Andy Weir

Val Mcdermid- Scottish crime author

***

Esporta  (217) 801-9007: the guy said that it depended on how many people were in the club and using the Wi-Fi. Nobody has considered beefing up the signal.

***

'ALL THINGS FAIR' (Tubi)

Borrow 'QUICKSILVER' by Neal Stephenson from Lincoln Library

Check Ancestry

Sa 2/15/25- EMT'S & Next Door {old lady}

Begin 'CITY OF SHADOWS' (Netflix).

"Writing is rewriting"

ZOROASTRIANISM- 'Zaw-rw-a-stre-uh-ni-zm'

"Happiness is to continue to desire what we already have"....St. Augustine

"One trillion seconds is 31,700 years. One billion seconds is 31 and a half years and a million seconds is only 11 and a half days."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fr 10/3/25- Brandenburgs/ Gummy

Th 10/2/25- WYNK

Tu 9/30/25- Flu Shot/ COVID/ Gummy