Fr 9/11/26- Janny's Celebration of Life

 Fr 9/11/26- Janny's Celebration of Life

205pm (GB: 5/ Durban Poison). 335pm (4-B: Durban Poison). 540pm (GB: 5/ Durban Poison). 825pm (GB: 5/ Durban Poison). 

Up 620am {by alarm}. Cloudy and humid with temps just over 80. {windows open}

Yesterday during the rain a large branch fell at the house next door. The wood was rotted and I think that the soaking rain yesterday absorbed weight and caused it to fall. I put the branches in the gutter to be picked up. 

I moved the standing lamp that shorts out in the living room. It isn't going to work and I've got to buy a lamp that directs the light to where I need it to read. 

745am: Preparing to head to Cherry Hills in my new 'funeral' outfit; new Target shirt & suit pants from Jamie's wedding. 

Joe called yesterday while I was on the treadmill around 5pm. He said that they would be there about 830am and I said I'd be there about 9am. Who is going to be able to attend if you have a job? 

I watched a little of 'ALLEGEDLY' (Netflix)- Gabby Petito Case.

8am: The PC is 'Off' and preparing for something life changing.

830am: To Cherry Hills Church. I got a little apprehensive when I got near Menards, and then I drove past the church and had to turn around. 

I got there before any of the Brandenburg's. Then I went back to the kitchen area where they had snacks & donuts & coffee. Jamie's boys ate their fill. Then into the main sanctuary about 930am. A beautiful montage of photos from Janny's life that was really (exceptionally!) done. Her very short friend/ pastor from North Carolina was just perfect. It went until about 1230pm and then I left. As I was leaving Bob tried to do some 'witnessing' on me, but it didn't take.  He's a nice guy, but I don't think that we have anything in common. It was a beautiful service and so many people showed up to greet The Brandenburg's. 

Finished 'ALLEGEDLY (Netflix) - Gabby Petito Case and ate a bowl of rice

150pm: The PC is 'Off' and preparing for a walk on the treadmill. 

210pm:  FIVE MILES AT 4.1 PACE AND ZERO SLANT;  began MARK NORMAND on TYSO.

No Weights 

Reading 'KAHAWA' 

545pm:  In the tub with 'KAHAWA' and listening to CURVED AIR Playlist; CARLA OLSEN & MICK TAYLOR Live.

More Kevin & H. Foley on 'TYSO'.

I will save 'OASIS' (Netflix) for tomorrow morning; two full episodes remain.

Began 'AVERAGE JOE' (Netflix). The series is set in Highland Park, Pittsburgh, PA. It's a residential area with a large park with a zoo and an aquarium less than ten miles from downtown. A quirky series and I'll be back for more.

***

'TO THE BONE' (Netflix)

'TEENAGE WASTELAND' (Netflix)

Watch 'THE TALENTED MR. RIPLEY' (Pluto)

TAXES!!!- Locate receipt; checking; DONE

***

Tu 9/1/26 "Stop breeding and get a real job"- Nextdoor

5lbs of pressure

Armageddon Time

***

Buy coffee bean grinder

Buy Converse

***

'IN THE MUD' (Netflix)

watch 'TRIANGLE OF SADNESS' (Kanopy)

BROTHERHOOD (Netflix)

Make Google Maps read directions

***********

AMERICA OUR DEFINING HOURS (Netflix).

WORST EX EVER (Netflix).

*****

Watch 'NIGHTMARES & DREAMS' (Netflix)

"Two Little Hitlers"..."Bowing and squatting, running after tidbits, Bobbing and squinting just like a nitwit".

Visit Hyundai for theft protection software

Ask AI Mode- strong lax

Ask AI Mode about 'elderly care preparations'

Put 'Cheese Stands' onto memory sticks.

Buy area rug downstairs- 3 ft X 8 ft / standing lamp (LR)/ plastic drain cap (front lawn)/ hat/ tablecloth

Put 'GIRL IN A BAND' memoir of Kim Gordon on hold at the library

'LOSER' & 'THE RESTRAINT' (2008- Australia) on Tubi

Get books Ishiguro & Forster

***

Morris Levy 'The Octopus' Roulette Records

Take out as an eBook from the library:  'BLOOD, BONE, AND MARROW' a biography of Harry Crews.

MAFIA MOST WANTED

Blood clotting disease- Factor V Leiden   Ryan Sickler

Make an appointment with Dax for 2027

Call Green 'anti-theft software'/ Hook Google Maps

diamond cbd.com- How do their disposable vapes work?

Use 'Binge Pass' at Hoopla

resulthunter.com

***

Watch 'MY BROOKLYN' (Kanopy).

Watch 'TWILIGHT' {'SZURKULI'} by Gyorgy Feher on Kanopy.

 Tighten chair- Allen wrench?

***

Bolt AI

Borrow eBook  'PROJECT HAIL MARY' Andy Weir

Val Mcdermid- Scottish crime author

***

Esporta  (217) 801-9007: the guy said that it depended on how many people were in the club and using the Wi-Fi. Nobody has considered beefing up the signal.


***

'ALL THINGS FAIR' (Tubi)

Borrow 'QUICKSILVER' by Neal Stephenson from Lincoln Library

Check Ancestry

Sa 2/15/25- EMT'S & Next Door {old lady}

Begin 'CITY OF SHADOWS' (Netflix).

"Writing is rewriting"

ZOROASTRIANISM- 'Zaw-rw-a-stre-uh-ni-zm'

"Happiness is to continue to desire what we already have"....St. Augustine

"One trillion seconds is 31,700 years. One billion seconds is 31 and a half years and a million seconds is only 11 and a half days."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Th 10/2/25- WYNK

Fr 10/3/25- Brandenburgs/ Gummy

Tu 9/30/25- Flu Shot/ COVID/ Gummy