Mo 9/14/26
Mo 9/14/26
750am (GB: 5/ Red Congolese). 835am (6-B: Green Crack). 925am (GB: 4/ Green Crack). 12pm (GB: 5/ Red Congolese). 535pm (GB: 6/ Green Crack). 820pm (GB: 5/ Red Congolese).
Up 7am: A mix of sun & clouds with temps to about 80.
***When I opened 'Cheese Stands Alone' the entries ended on Fr 9/11/26. I added the two missing days, but why/how did this happen?
Finished 'OASIS' (Netflix). A slick and unfulfilling ending, but maybe a new season? Everyone is happy, healthy, sexy, and rich and the bad guy was the female head of the police. This was just a little too 'Agatha Christie' to be memorable.
***I checked the calendar and there was no entry for my upcoming doctor's appointment. I called Dr. Martinek's office and got the details and re-entered. I bet I did all of this from the phone and it didn't register on the PC calendar.*** 230pm on October 5th at the west campus on sixth street***.
Paid Card
More 'AVERAGE JOE' (Netflix). I shut it down 35 minutes into episode #7.
1145am: The PC is 'Off' and the plan is to workout at Planet Fitness and then stop at Schnucks for groceries. I reentered my doctor's appointment on Oct. 5th and I paid the Visa.
***Netflix is not bright enough & I'll delete & download when I get home. [Simple & effective; more trouble getting the icon back to homepage].
1210pm: To Planet Fitness...45"Cross, 45"Treadmill, 20"Recumbent Bike, 25"Cross...TWO HOURS AND 15 MINUTES; watched 'THE MODERN BRITISH SLAVE TRADE' (Amazon Prime'- In Britain 'slaves' are not necessarily sex workers, but many are day laborers. Some have been slaves for decades and all trapped by threats and intimidation; no locked doors or fencing; more 'THEY TOOK OUR CHILD AND WE GOT HER BACK ' (Amazon Prime)- A 12 year old is kidnapped & raped. The perp was identified by his police sketch; more of TIM ROBBINS on J.R.E.
Schnucks: $105.00 & put away by 345pm
Reading 'KAHAWA' & reinstalled Netflix successfully.
540pm: In the tub with KAHAWA' and listening to ERIC CLAPTON & STEVIE WINWOOD Live MSG; ERIC GALES- 'Middle of the Road'.
Watched a 20" YouTube video about Lester Bangs; more of STAVVY on 'ARE YOU GARBAGE?'
More 'AVERAGE JOE' (Netflix). I finished episode #8 with about an hour and a half remaining and I could finish the series tomorrow morning.
***
Check out 'the loneliness economy'
'TO THE BONE' (Netflix)
'TEENAGE WASTELAND' (Netflix)
Watch 'THE TALENTED MR. RIPLEY' (Pluto)
TAXES!!!- Locate receipt; checking; DONE
***
Tu 9/1/26 "Stop breeding and get a real job"- Nextdoor
5lbs of pressure
Armageddon Time
***
Buy coffee bean grinder
Buy Converse
***
'IN THE MUD' (Netflix)
watch 'TRIANGLE OF SADNESS' (Kanopy)
BROTHERHOOD (Netflix)
Make Google Maps read directions
***********
AMERICA OUR DEFINING HOURS (Netflix).
WORST EX EVER (Netflix).
*****
Watch 'NIGHTMARES & DREAMS' (Netflix)
"Two Little Hitlers"..."Bowing and squatting, running after tidbits, Bobbing and squinting just like a nitwit".
Visit Hyundai for theft protection software
Ask AI Mode- strong lax
Ask AI Mode about 'elderly care preparations'
Put 'Cheese Stands' onto memory sticks.
Buy area rug downstairs- 3 ft X 8 ft / standing lamp (LR)/ plastic drain cap (front lawn)/ hat/ tablecloth
Put 'GIRL IN A BAND' memoir of Kim Gordon on hold at the library
'LOSER' & 'THE RESTRAINT' (2008- Australia) on Tubi
Get books Ishiguro & Forster
***
Morris Levy 'The Octopus' Roulette Records
Take out as an eBook from the library: 'BLOOD, BONE, AND MARROW' a biography of Harry Crews.
MAFIA MOST WANTED
Blood clotting disease- Factor V Leiden Ryan Sickler
Make an appointment with Dax for 2027
Call Green 'anti-theft software'/ Hook Google Maps
diamond cbd.com- How do their disposable vapes work?
Use 'Binge Pass' at Hoopla
resulthunter.com
***
Watch 'MY BROOKLYN' (Kanopy).
Watch 'TWILIGHT' {'SZURKULI'} by Gyorgy Feher on Kanopy.
Tighten chair- Allen wrench?
***
Bolt AI
Borrow eBook 'PROJECT HAIL MARY' Andy Weir
Val Mcdermid- Scottish crime author
***
Esporta (217) 801-9007: the guy said that it depended on how many people were in the club and using the Wi-Fi. Nobody has considered beefing up the signal.
***
'ALL THINGS FAIR' (Tubi)
Borrow 'QUICKSILVER' by Neal Stephenson from Lincoln Library
Check Ancestry
Sa 2/15/25- EMT'S & Next Door {old lady}
Begin 'CITY OF SHADOWS' (Netflix).
"Writing is rewriting"
ZOROASTRIANISM- 'Zaw-rw-a-stre-uh-ni-zm'
"Happiness is to continue to desire what we already have"....St. Augustine
"One trillion seconds is 31,700 years. One billion seconds is 31 and a half years and a million seconds is only 11 and a half days."
Comments
Post a Comment