Mo 10/5/26: Pre-colonoscopy; 230pm

 Mo 10/5/26: Pre-colonoscopy; 230pm

815am (GB: 5/ Green Crack). 11am (GB: 5/ Green Crack). 315pm (3-B: Green Crack). 435pm (GB: 5/ Maui Wowie). 530pm (GB: 5/ Maui Wowie). 835pm (GB: 5/ Green Crack....Different company). 

***Mary Klunick; West Campus, 2nd floor: 230pm***

Up 710am: Sunny with temps to mid 70's. 

Watched 'LION' (Netflix). The kid gets on the train and goes 1600 kilometers which is just about 1,000 miles; from Ganesh Talai, India to almost Bangladesh on the eastern border. His brother was struck by a train and killed the same night that they got separated. His name in Hindu meant 'Lion' and he had been mispronouncing it; with Dev Patel, Nicole Kidman. "69" Metascore and I would go to "81" and I think it was rated so low because "we don't like movies where ya gotta read".  

I asked AI Mode and was surprised that it located the answer so quickly. It said that last night's power failure was caused by "an equipment failure on a lightning arrestor at the Old Jacksonville substation." 7,300 customers without power and back on at 750pm. and that's when it ended for me.  

1055am: The PC is 'Off' and I want to get miles on the treadmill before the doctor appointment this afternoon. 

1105am:  FIVE MILES AT 4.1 PACE AND ZERO SLANT; watched a HOMICIDE NEW YORK (Netflix)- The rapist who did the crime that sparked 'Wilding' in NYC; some of a dull 'WE MIGHT BE DRUNK; began a 'MWMH' (Netflix)- Cops cheating with each others wives & husbands. 

135pm: To Memorial West & I disremembered that the appointment was at 215pm. It was at 230pm, so I read more about Henry Threadgill. The woman was nice; blood pressure low...and getting someone to take & pick up for procedure is commonplace... The procedure will begin on Thursday, 11/12 at 11am.          

I voted and dropped off the ballot at the county building. Home by 245pm and I cleaned the windshield of the Elantra, inside & out.

Reading 'EASILY SLIP INTO ANOTHER WORLD'

440pm:  TWO MILES AT 4.1 PACE AND ZERO SLANT; began a 'MWMH' (Netflix). 

535pm: In the tub with 'EASILY SLIP INTO ANOTHER WORLD' and listening to HUMBLE PIE- 'Anthology'; BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS- '2nd record'; HUSKER DU- 'Flip'/ 'New Day'.

Began JOEY DIAZ on THEO VON

More 'ELITE FORCE' (Netflix). I shut it down with a half hour left and I'll finish the series tomorrow morning. 


****

Call tree trimmers for an estimate. 

0012 PASSKEY LINK CHASE {folders in gmail}

Check out 'the loneliness economy'

Watch 'THE TALENTED MR. RIPLEY' (Pluto)

TAXES!!!- Locate receipt; checking; DONE

***

Tu 9/1/26 "Stop breeding and get a real job"- Nextdoor

Buy coffee bean grinder

Buy Converse

Make Google Maps read directions

"Two Little Hitlers"..."Bowing and squatting, running after tidbits, Bobbing and squinting just like a nitwit".

Visit Hyundai for theft protection software

Buy area rug downstairs- 3 ft X 8 ft / standing lamp (LR)/ plastic drain cap (front lawn)/ hat/ tablecloth

Put 'GIRL IN A BAND' memoir of Kim Gordon on hold at the library

'LOSER' & 'THE RESTRAINT' (2008- Australia) on Tubi

Morris Levy 'The Octopus' Roulette Records

Take out as an eBook from the library:  'BLOOD, BONE, AND MARROW' a biography of Harry Crews.

Make an appointment with Dax for 2027

Call Green 'anti-theft software'/ Hook Google Maps

Use 'Binge Pass' at Hoopla

resulthunter.com

Tighten chair- Allen wrench?

Bolt AI

Sa 2/15/25- EMT'S & Next Door {old lady}

"Writing is rewriting"

ZOROASTRIANISM- 'Zaw-rw-a-stre-uh-ni-zm'

"Happiness is to continue to desire what we already have"....St. Augustine

"One trillion seconds is 31,700 years. One billion seconds is 31 and a half years and a million seconds is only 11 and a half days."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Th 10/2/25- WYNK

Fr 10/3/25- Brandenburgs/ Gummy

Tu 9/30/25- Flu Shot/ COVID/ Gummy